Monday, November 28, 2011

3 Months


She is now interested in toys and grabbing and surprisingly strong. I love to see her little mind working as she claws and grasps at whatever is in her path. All of my kids have loved this play mat, good job Aunt Ashley. Elise will chill on the mat for a good 20 minutes kicking and playing and going bald. (Head movement for hairy babies leads to bald spots in the back.)


See I told you she was strong, she can lay on her tummy for quite some time before she...rolls over! (gasp) I have never had a baby roll over so early. She's a genius.



Don't you love her fuzzy hair? I have to embrace the permanent mohawk because there is no taming it. It's especially pretty in the sunlight.

5 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Stick up straight in the air hair reminds me of my little sister Carma... we called her 'butch' until she was two. I love when babies are aloud to be babies and when Mom's embrace what their children are given.

ToOdLeS.

ShEiLa said...

ps. I love Elise's hair!!!

Alane said...

Thats crazy!! I cannot believe she is rolling! My little guy is just chillin compared to her. He hates tummy time.
I love her hair. She is already showing her wild side :)

Bowler Family said...

LOVE the last picture!! I love your hair Eliseeeee!!! I can't wait to do her and Jara's hair for prom. Because my children are BALD!!

Lisa said...

Oh, my heavens! I cannot wait to see her in person!