Monday, November 7, 2011

Three


The birthday boy is three. Look at that face. That smudged nose and kissable pouty lips so precious.

Jack's personality is quite entertaining. He is a happy little boy. He radiates adorable mischievousness. How could I not not adore him? He is his father's son, the similarities in mannerisms are frightening. Same naughty glint in their eyes. Same dogged persistence'ness'. I keep reminding myself if Jed's mom can survive Jed's middle school years, I'll make it through Jack's, hopefully. He has quite a repertoire of sayings...

Wooooow, awesome!!!
Me-everything is me, not I, "Me so excited, for me motorcycle bike!!!"
HeHeHe-he actually says this verbatim when he does something naughty and then looks at me and smiles. Yes, he knows how to manipulate the system.
NeeNee you little devil. This is just one of the many things he calls his poor, innocent sister.
Suwwr (sure)
Why??? Everything is why, that's when I have to take a breath and explain for the millionth time why the cat is mean, what the difference is between a helicopter and an airplane and why you can't pee in the front yard.

He is passionate about...


  • anything with wheels, especially 4-wheelers, riding with Jed is his favorite past time

  • friends, everyone is a friend, he loves to be around kids his age or older, especially his cousins, Sam and Mason

  • people, he is so excited by a familiar face

  • loving, he will squeeze a little too hard at times, which is not endearing to most of his victims, but it is truly because he loves you

  • treats, he can't get enough sugar


Love you. Happy Birthday Jack!

4 comments:

Kaye said...

He is a cutie! Happy Birthday Jack! You'd rather have a kid like Jack than a pasty one you have to poke with a stick to see if they are alive. Enjoy!

Bowler Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JACKIE!! If Kathy made it through Jed, you can get through Jack!! Ella just may not be allowed around him when he is possesion of fire works!! :) (no. I probably won't even let that go!)

Lisa said...

Happy happy birthday to the cutes little boy!

T Rex Mom said...

He sounds like a force of nature but these kids with a mind of their own are usually pretty amazing adults. Enjoy him.