Thursday, March 15, 2012

Half and Half


Elise is 61/2 months old. This age seems to bring forth so many things. Such as:

spitting, especially during church, if she were three it would definitely be offensive

hissing, she sounds like a bubbly feral cat

snatching, nothing within a 3 foot radius is safe, she will practically jump out of my arms to grab Jara's hair in passing and she does not understand why she can not grab and eat food off of my plate, she would eat a hamburger if I would let her

looking for dropped toys. she threw her first angry tantrum during the battle of the remote last week, taking away things is already unacceptable, my child is so advanced.yay (sarcasm intended)

going everywhere and continuing to be happy and cooperative, as long as she is being held

sucking her thumb, I'm starting her dental fund now because she loves it so much I don't think she will give it up without a fight and/or duct tape

going to bed around 6 probably earlier if i were more on top of the dinner rush

road construction is a soothing white noise for her, the last few weeks there has been heavy equipment right outside our house and I thought she would never sleep again but it lulls her. I think is the one thing nosier than jara and jack thus blocking out their racket making for more peaceful slumber

strolling, she loves walks, we carry on a continuous conversation of weather/birds/that !#$% sun is in my eyes again, we walk around the high school, due to it's convenient proximity, and the occasional student will be roaming in the parking lot staring at me like I'm crazy.




On the downhill slide to a year. Why can't she stay a puppy?



1 comment:

Vyanca said...

I say give her a hamburger :) She is so stinking cute how can you say no???