The way you get a good shot is by taking a million pictures. That's how Riley does it. People always complain about how many pictures he takes, like at the family reunion, but then when you look at them all, there's usually a good one of everyone!
These are adorable! It was fun to see Jed and the kids last month. Next trip I want to visit with you too! And I have a cute picture Jara colored for me on my fridge! Love you all!
2 comments:
Oh! They turned out so cute. Good job. I love Elise's big ol' smile in the first pic!
The way you get a good shot is by taking a million pictures. That's how Riley does it. People always complain about how many pictures he takes, like at the family reunion, but then when you look at them all, there's usually a good one of everyone!
These are adorable! It was fun to see Jed and the kids last month. Next trip I want to visit with you too! And I have a cute picture Jara colored for me on my fridge! Love you all!
Post a Comment