Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Drivers

Signs of Spring.  Every time I passed these beauties last year I would wish I had the camera, tonight it just so happened that I did.

Jack in serious spring contemplation.  (Actually I think he was trying to get his sandy, sock-less shoe off.)

Elise picked the flowers, sniffed the flowers and then tasted the flowers.  For the record: not so tasty.


I love sunset.  I wax philosophical as the sun sets.  However, it's your lucky day and I will spare you.
My girlie.  Isn't her hair glorious?  

Gifting me flower bouquets.   They smell wonderful.  I kinda want to plant my tent in the middle of these beauties and camp-out.  No one would need to bathe for at least a few days the fragrance was so strong.
My little flower objecting to being sniffed.

Yay for sunday drives and purple desert's majesty.

No comments: