Having survived the ward father/son camp-out, the male bondingest of bonding times, Jack is officially a MAN, as he so seriously informed me. How could this not be like a second Christmas for him, he got away from his sisters, he got to hang out with only guys, sleep in the back of the truck and I'm pretty sure he ate bacon and chocolate for breakfast.
The Wheeler's in a desolate, remote looking place and no it wasn't our back yard.
The MAN
What the man's found and put in a bottle. Note: women do not like snakes in a bottle for gifts.
I'm glad Jed and Jack had the opportunity to bond and I will never forget the excitement on Jack's face as they embarked on their journey and the excitement in his voice when he told me about his trip when he got home. May this be the first in a long series of successful man trips.
1 comment:
Man trips are my favorite trips ;)
Post a Comment