There's has been a bit of neglect and lack of chronological documentary on the blog lately. Excuse the random order. However, we must not forget May day. What I lack for enthusiasm towards the fair I make up for in May Day excitement. I loved it when I was a child, the break in the monotony of school work, I loved it as a teacher, and I love it now as a parent. Unfortunately, it does make me cry, it was bad when the children weren't even biologicallymine, but now that I'm actually watching MY very own little girlie dance the parachute dance...sniff...sniff. It melts me to watch; May day and the Star Spangled banner, gets me every time.
the smile
Jara means serious business, but she let loose when the sunglasses went on and I witnessed the entertainer in her come out.
Plotting how to trap the boy next to her under the parachute. kidding
Holding the parachute high, a metaphorical symbol for Jara's kindergarten work ethic or something like that.
Beautiful weather, cutie Jara, Elise not storming the performance, what more could one ask for
No comments:
Post a Comment