It's the most wonderful time of the year.
This is a magical age.
When Mr. Bubbles shaving foam is still the most awesome item in your stocking.
And sheer contentment overcomes you when you realized" HoHo" did come for you and bring you your very own: HOOK-TaTa-Bucky, Izzy, and TICK TOCK CROCK. Elise luvvvs Jake and the Never-Land pirates and has been calling Jake, tata (not to be confused with tahtah) since this summer. She wanted two Hook's but alas she had to settle for two crocs instead.
Sheer joy overcomes you when you realize you now have your very own motorized scooter. (I'll feel like this when I'm old and get my jazzy.)
Sheer joy again.
It's blurry but it's the only shot I have and he was so excited for a rc turtle van. This was the year of Ninja Turtles for Jack. Ask to see his ninja moves, he'll be happy to oblige.
Only 354 days until next year...
No comments:
Post a Comment