Sunday, May 25, 2014

Long Live Spring Break

Jed's spring break.  Somewhere in a little place called Aspen.  
Part of me was happy for him, part of me wished he would freeze his...off.  Well good thing it wasn't too long of a trip this time because we did go skiing in a place that does not involve snow too!

Why would you ever want to ski in the snow, when you can ski on glass! Jed may have been warmer than I was actually.  I don't think I have ever braved swimming in April, it was freezing.  I thought I wasn't cold until I realized I was NUMB!!! For the record, when you are numb, you do not feel cold.

Basking in the sun

A UTV ride with friends. I need one.  

Finding nests at the reservoir.

A little game of catch.

I must say this was one of my favorite Spring Break's in a long time.  Much playing, much relaxing, not so much serious beeesiness.  Perfect.

No comments: