Sunday, June 15, 2014

Ballet Revue



 A year of ballet!  Jara's last recital of the year was May 31st.  She did ballet all school year, every week, for an hour each week.  Her spotlight dance move of the evening was precious.  Ballet is a very fitting, proper activity for this little girlie.  Performing has been hard for her, it is stressful for her to think of messing up but she has loved going/practicing each week.  The first time she went and came home and said "ahh it is so calming" I knew we had found a winner!  She has never taken or been exposed to ballet in her life (well unless you count the Nutcracker at age 3) but was invited to learn along with the Ballet II class.  It was a big step but she did it!  I loved watching you Jara!

By the way-Jed is banned from texting other ballet dads during recitals.  Well, technically it wasn't during the ballet portion I looked at his phone and saw an image of a very robust woman in an inappropriate reference to opera singing but still....

No comments: