Monday, September 1, 2014

Summertime

June was the month of swimming. I think we went every day almost.  July was the month of birthday's.  And August has been the month of nothing.  I relish in nothingness, because it will soon be over and I will have to pack a lunch, comb hair, and try to be to places on time.  Always a challenge.  I don't feel like we have much excitement to contribute to the blog but it is the every day moments that matter, right?!

Here are a few items of importance...
Library time, where Elise has access to the most villainous books ever written.  She rejects Fancy Nancy and Pete the Cat in lieu of Spider-Man and Wolverine.  Disturbing.
Swimming fun.  Nine kids on one tube.  Not bad.
My birthday swim with Annie and her crew
Piano lessons for Jack and Jara.  

Lake time, complete with beautiful sunsets.

Checking the mail and finding catalogs of so, so many pretties!

Zumba for Jara.
And about 8 hours in the dental chair if you are Jack.  






No comments: