Elise and I accompanied Jack's kinder class to the Hardy Pumpkin Patch. I love kindergartners, I can't imagine teaching them, bless the wonderful people who do. Elise hissed the entire 3 mile? round trip, sometimes she is such a treat and I probably should have had an oxygen tank to support my out-of-shape pregnant body BUT we still had a good time.
How precious is that? Jack and his good friend M.
Don't pick out his plot yet Mike.
Jack and his great pumpkin.
Elise and her damn, heavy, added an extra 20 lbs to my stroller, pumpkin.
All the cuties with their harvest.
Carving time. Jara and Jack each carved their own this year. They designed their own faces and carved them out. I am also a mean mom and told them they would not be allowed to carve their own pumpkin unless, they cleaned their own pumpkin. Insert wailing and gnashing. Life gives you pukey looking guts you make a jack-o' lantern.
Lesson learned.
Jack didn't mind the guts too much.
He didn't use a whole roll of paper towels, and construct his own gloves from plastic grocery sacks to clean his.
The master carver.
A couple Jed and I carved. Elsie wanted a minion pumpkin.
Jed made an evil, mustached pumpkin.
You will see pics on the Halloween post of J+J's
No comments:
Post a Comment