I thought it was lovely. We played every day. I didn't have to make lunches. It was so hot we were able to go swimming. We had fun playing with our Astling cousins and Wheeler cousins. We colored eggs, ate chocolate bunnies, watched conference, however, I don't think Jara's outlook was quite the same. (see below)
Sorry cousins, she's working through some second grade angst.
She asked me just the other day if we could go visit you.
She is not plotting your demise I promise.
You may be asking why I would choose to share this, well if the whole school saw the final draft in the hallway I figure why not share it with the whole world??? No secrets here.
1 comment:
That's it. Those horrible cousins are going to get it!!
Just kidding. A little.
I love your posts! Renn is growing and is even cuter, Elise is certainly queen, Jara is a beautiful ballerina and Jack has my favorite face.
You have a great family!
Post a Comment