Wednesday, May 25, 2016

It's only Fair

We now have a tradition-dad's in charge of the carnival.  Everyone's happy.  Jed met the kids at the fair Thursday afternoon, a hot, windy, dusty afternoon but at least it was cloudy.  Renn and I went long enough to eat funnel cakes and make sure everyone was alive.  

Who do you really think is in charge here?

My little buck-a-roo

Friday was my day to take the kiddos.  It was cold and rainy.  I secretly, okay blatantly, love it.  I would much rather be cold and wet than dusty, hot and sweaty.  NDOW has a couple of awesome booths set up for kids.  Not carnival fun status but entertaining nonetheless.  


My girls enjoyed planting flowers while the weather raged outside.

Even with rain, the show must go on.  Thank goodness for a covered stage.  Jara was lovely.  She is gaining much more confidence with each performance.  Ballet suits her well.  I love watching her.

And this should have won "best in class" in my book.  I need this in my life.  I'm Dorothy by the way.  I have an opening for a Rose. 

Also and I'm sad I don't have a picture, we had Grandma and Grandpa Wheeler and Chase and Chloe staying with us.  We loved having them.  Chase and Chloe are Elise's age and they all played together so nicely.  Elise had constant entertainment for four days!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I NEED this!! Who cross stitches?!