The past week we were able to spend in Alaska and forget the desert heat. Here are some pictures of our trip.

The scenery was beautiful and yes that is a real live bear, which is only about 30 feet away as we traveled in a rubber raft, down river.
Here is a picture of us in the rubber raft safe from the bear and a picture of Jed at Portage glacier, if you look close at the glacier you can see the blue refractions of light.

The view from on top of the mountain Jed paraglided down! Yikes!
6 comments:
lucky! great pics. sent you an email, hope it was the right address??? mine is anniecleavitt@gmail.com. been too long my friend!
ps-can't even tell your preggos
Wow! I think I want to go to Alaska on our next vacation, I have heard nothing but great things from people that vacation there. Were you so excited to see Jara when you got home? And now back to the real world...
Beautiful pictures! I love Alaska! and definatly much cooler temp wise..Glad it was a fun trip!
Joshlyn....it's been forever...you look great and your little girl is adorable. You're trip looks amazing....my husband is from Alaska and he always has amazing stories about that place.
-Deya
Wow looks like you had a great time,what a great way to get away from this crazy heat.
Paragliding?! You mean he left you at the top of that bear-ridden mountain alone -crazy! Looks like so much fun. I can't imagine wearing a coat right now. Nice timing for an Alaskan get-a-way.
Post a Comment