Thursday, April 16, 2009

Great Eggspectations


Wheeler Easter Hunt...we had great eggspectations for Jara but alas, she was a very cranky pet! Notice the radiant look of anger on her face.

The boys on the hunt. Hmmm where is Jara?

Found her!

Ahh, finally, peace!!! (the kind only a sugar induced state will bring.)


Jack and Jara in their Easter outfits.


Bunny business

On a quest for the Easter basket

After dinner with the missionaries. Don't ask!

HAPPY EASTER ALL!

4 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

great pictures joshlyn! i love jara's angry faces, and i'm glad you guys have a cranky pants too. abby is our little cranky monkey. i hate how green it is in all your pictures.jealous.

glad you guys had fun : )

audreyspencer said...

I love their Easter outfits! Sorry I couldn't stay and have dinner with the missionaries! I made a quick trip Thursday and Friday, so I didn't have a chance to call you! Hopefully next time? I love all the pictures. Jara is only about a year behind Sid. I'm sorry, it only gets worse. She'll laugh later at all the funny pictures you have of her.

T Rex Mom said...

Love the photos! Looks like a good time.

Unknown said...

Darling kids! I love Jed in the bunny ears! Very appropriate!