Monday, April 27, 2009

Innovation

Jara is highly innovative. Her two-year-old thinking abilities allow her to see outside the box way better than most adults. (Basically, she knows how to get her way, but every now and then she applies her talent in a broader sense.)

Here is what happens when you need a family car to go along with your doll house people. I only pray she has not participated in this in real life without my knowledge. (Which could be possible.)




Here is what happens when you can't find the other kitchen chair. Every woman's nightmare, every man's dream? Jara's exact words were "mommy, daddy eat dinner." Jed better not pull the pot up to the table to eat!



7 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Joshlyn

Great post! You are too funny. I love it. For her at least it works. Has she visited the power plant lately? That is the sort of things guys that work there would do with a bucket on the equipment. ;)

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

T Rex Mom said...

Oh my goodness - I am still laughing!!! Too funny!!!

Annie Leavitt said...

i love this age. jara is definitely an oldest child, so smart.
and "every man's dream", you are hilarious!

audreyspencer said...

I love the picture with Jed on his "throne". Jara is a smarty pants. She's scrappy. I'm having anxiety about the 10 year reunion. I don't know what my deal is???

The Wheelers said...

He he. Good stuff, Jara! Ryan actually transports our children in the front bucket on his tractor. They love it. However, I don't think Jara has ever witnessed it, and the "dining chair" scenario is definately an original! Funny that Jed was the one she put there...

Anonymous said...

That is soo funny! I love the tractor one! and the toilet well i guess you gotta do what you gotta do! lol

Alane said...

How funny! Maybe Jara is thinking about refurnishing your dining room. :)