Friday, June 5, 2009

'99

Well, it's been 10 years since I graduated MVHS. Reunion time approaches. Here's to a little reminiscing...





State B-ball


A little card playing


Washington D.C.

Best Hair
(yes I'm still proud of those locks. a girl who never combed her hair, at least I did for the picture)

Yes, I know not 99 but 93,
But all of us graduated together and this really is the most awful/hilarious picture ever.

Disclaimer: sorry if I exploited you and sorry I didn't crop/straighten the pics
DO NOT LINK THIS POST TO ANY THING OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN LIKE A DOG!!!
Basically: don't make a link to this post on the class blog or facebook THANKS

9 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

Happy 10 year reunion! I remember when you graduated. Love all the photos. Is that your Dad as the coach of the basketball team?

Bowler Family said...

Go bangs!! Gotta love the bangs everyone was rocking.

ShEiLa said...

It really does go by very fast doesn't it.

I am having trouble remembering how many years its been since I graduated.

ToOdLeS.

ShEiLa said...

ps. even though I graduated from MVHS I can do the math... 28 years. Dang that was a L O N G time ago.

ToOdLeS.

Dal said...

Wow, that picture just made my day. Classic. Say hi to everyone for me.

The Yardley's said...

oh wow, it has gone by soo fast!Those were the days! No diapers to change, runny noses to wipe and homes to clean!

audreyspencer said...

Yikes. Yes, please do not link to anything. I still don't know how to take a good picture. HAPPY 10 YEARS!!!

Annie Leavitt said...

haha...love the pictures. oh that hair, i have never been so jealous of someone's hair. ah. memories.

ps-love your new family photo

Vyanca said...

seriously,that last picture is just wrong!!!!!