Our summer getaway...
Here is where we stayed...

Cottonwood Meadow Lodge
Here is what we did...

Went to Bryce Canyon National Park
Ran wild (Jara can run really fast, fast enough to escape clothing)

Did some time (that's what happens when you run wild, naked)
Went back in time, or maybe I should say forward in time. Jack and Jara are all grown up?

Went riding in Casto Canyon. The scenery was amazing and they had great trails


Had a picnic
7 comments:
awesome vacation! love the pictures. love that i don't have the only girls who run away...naked...fast.
This trip looks like fun. I especially like the cabin. So outdoor rustic.
ToOdLeS.
Looks like tons of fun! I need one of those jails - nothing keeps T Rex put anymore and he, like Jara, can also run really fast and also likes to streak!
Great photos - you really look like you had a nice time!
Yay vacation!! I'm jealous.
Glad you guys had fun and got to leave the valley for a while. Looks beautiful there!
Fun stuff. I love the pictures. Jara makes me laugh. Her and Sidnee get along so well. That's how Sid spends most summers, in the nude. Jack seems like such a laid back guy. Nothing seems to bother him....is that really how he is?
It looks so relaxing and pretty! we've been in utah a lot this summer to escape the heat..i hope the weather was cooler!
Post a Comment