Thursday, November 5, 2009

TuTu Much

40=the number of tutus made
36,000=number of inches of tulle used to make tutus
25=yards of elastic to make waistbands
2=number of girls drowning in 36,000 inches of tulle

Come visit us at the Pomegranate Festival this weekend Nov. 6-7 (at the Fairgrounds) and mention my blog for a discount...
if you don't Jed may take Jack and go live in a man cave free of tulle.

See how adorable they are

PS if you can't make it to the festival and still want a tutu, let me know.

7 comments:

Alane said...

How long did that take you? Veronica performs on Sat so I'll see you then.

Annie Leavitt said...

adorable!

but as much as they are cute, i don't think i could stand one more tutu in this house : ) no offense.

ty would kill me too.

T Rex Mom said...

How many does Jara have? They are really cute! That's a lot of work. When do you find time!?! I am totally impressed.

What is the pomegranate festival? It sounds yummy. We cannot even get jelly up here. I tried making some from juice I bought at the store but it was terrible.

I'll get asking for one in another year or so!

Be well and good luck.

audreyspencer said...

I made the girls' tutus for Halloween, but I couldn't imagine making 40! Holy Cow! I love tutus though. I think they make little girls look so cute.

Bowler Family said...

Holy Crap! Are your fingers in a permanent state of crampage?!

Kaye said...

How much are you selling them for? Can you email me at kayenelson@gmail.com and let me know?

Telisha said...

I didn't know you made tutus. How much are they going for? Maybe I'll have to go to the festival now. =0)