I got a workout home gym, complete with drill sergeant/ personal trainer aka jara "FASTER, HIGHER, MORE" are just some of her favorite words.
Here we are blowing kisses to our paparazzi. Don't I look lovely? You know you want a headband like that too.
She gets a 10! Excellent landing
Ahh the joy
Jack knows what his sister is capable of and therefore does not enjoy the teeter-totter, even with parental supervision.
What happens when your trainee gets sick of 20 lunge/squats in a row
It was REALLY cold (40 is cold in NV) hence the awesome head gear! Only Jed was immune.
PS-I did not purchase the swing set, grandma did and that is why I will soon have pics of her on the teeter-totter! In my mom's defense she did ask me if a teeter-totter was okay and in my own mind I pictured one of those swing kind and said GREAT IDEA! research more research
PS-I did not purchase the swing set, grandma did and that is why I will soon have pics of her on the teeter-totter! In my mom's defense she did ask me if a teeter-totter was okay and in my own mind I pictured one of those swing kind and said GREAT IDEA! research more research
8 comments:
It looks like a ton of fun... and you will have the best quads in the valley.
ToOdLeS.
ok- for reals abby is OBSESSED with teeter totters and will flip when she sees yours.
great pictures.
great post.
and great headband
I love it! I am laughing at all the head gear. It's 34 degrees here today and we're only wearing scarves because it's so "warm". I thought I was from a warm planet but I guess I've adapted.
That swing set will bring the kids years and years of enjoyment. And hopefully it came fully assembled?
Hey Joshlyn, I was wondering if you had already started Tegan's tutu? Maybe I should measure her waist for you. She's got a little belly =0), and I don't want it to be too tight. Let me know....
Telishahayes@hotmail.com
That thing does burn!! Jara and the teeter totter kick my butt....literally!
Fun swing set. Very stylish headband.
I have personal trainers too! Three of them that laugh when my mii gets fat after I do a weigh in. Dumb computer graphics. Looks like the playset is fun - we love ours!
How fun! i bet she loves it!! and jack will too one day! Logan needs to come play! and ps: LAST SEMESTER!!!!
Post a Comment