Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"Snow" What Fun

My kind of snowboarding:
-bunny hills (that means no lift)
-65 *
-snow bunnies (jack and jara)


3 on a board, Jara kept covering Jed's eyes, a little extra challenge
Bless you my children, because of you I have an excuse to ride a snowboard the only way I am capable of without damaging myself

Future X-games 2026 champ

Snow Angel
the bonuses of desert "snow"
*it does not leave one wet
*it is not too cold
*it can be rolled in with no serious consequences
*it does not require extra/special clothing
*it is soft
Does anyone remember the fateful prom snowboarding trip of 2000? If you have pictures let me know.

6 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

Looks like fun! I love the photo of Jack with the board.

ShEiLa said...

That is my kinda winter sports.

ToOdLeS.

Annie Leavitt said...

i remember.

and i have pictures.

toodles!

Bowler Family said...

I used half a tube of concealer on that scar nose!! Didn't you make them stop in St. George to buy armpit high gloves to hide scar arms!?

lisaconk said...

that looks like my kind of snowboarding! how fun!

Anonymous said...

HOw fun! the kids i bet had a blast!