
It's official. The newest part of the 215 Beltway is finished! Y'all can quit cursing the traffic and road construction crews. The ribbon cutting ceremony was yesterday and there was a little piece on the nightly news you can check out. (watch the video that's where you will see the tall, skinny guy.)
It wouldn't be that exciting, but Jed's company were the contractors for this job. Jed lovingly took temperatures of cement for weeks last year during Christmas. He has pored hours of details and paperwork into this huge project. You always admire something you understand better. Road construction fly over ramps and various other infrastructure are now true works of art to me.
It's always good when you are on the news and it doesn't involve criminal activity or disaster.
2 comments:
I remember Jed's love affair with the cement! Yay!! Now if only they were incharge of the I15 disaster and it was done. Brent would get home so much fater!
I'll have to go check it out sometime. I'm not in Vegas a lot, but next time I'm there, I'll drag the 215.
Post a Comment