Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Then & Now

Then:
circa 1997?
Family outing to the river via 4-wheeler (or should I say 4tracker?)

Now:
Carrying on the tradition of dragging my children into remote desert areas, much to their... delight! And mine too!
Thankfully Jara thinks its funny when Jack practices his fencing moves.
And yes, this is what we ALL roll. Maybe its time to upgrade? Or would it be downgrading? hmm

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you see that you were wearing a grinch t-shirt? Awesome! The pictures turned out really good.

By the way, is it wierd that your husband comments on his wifes blog that is named 'Jed Wheeler Family'?

Bowler Family said...

Thanks for the lovely picture of our family. I do appreciate the world seeing my scary, greasy bangs. :)

Annie Leavitt said...

i KNEW ashley would love that picture! hahahaha.

i love it because that's how i remember you when i think of when we first met. i still remember the first time i went in your room and found..BOOKS! oh sweet sweet soul mate joy did i have!

ps: jordan is so cute!

ShEiLa said...

Family outing memories are the best ever... I have been re-living those at my house too.

I didn't notice your bangs Ashley... but I will have to look at the photo close-up now. ;)

ToOdLeS.

The Jones People said...

Our "family bike" looks just like that, but orange :)

audreyspencer said...

Love it. I also noticed that you were wearing the Grinch T-Shirt. It was always my favorite. You guys sure have been a lot of fun places lately.

The Wheelers said...

Wow! Four Wheelers on a fourwheeler? Good thing you are all thin. Well, except chunky Jack, he might tip the scales toward that new upgrade.