3=how many cherry tomatoes my plant has yielded, they are the size of blueberries but the plant looks like it has potential towards withstanding my gardening curse.
2=the number of times I've dreamed in one week I'm in the Little Einsteins jet. YIKES!
11=UNLV FREE Days
12=the amount of cookies I've consumed in a two day period. I thought I'd keep it at an even dozen
7/8=the nights I've officially cooked dinner that didn't involve cold cereal or grilled cheese
4=how many shirts Jack can go through in a day
4=the number of "ballerinas" (skirts) Jara feels the need to change into
10=years Jed has been out of HS, the reunion is coming up, it would be shocking if I hadn't already gone through this milestone. The joy of literally being the "old lady"
2.5=the number of carrot bats my children beat each other with. Easter bunny keeps leaving them, hence, the carrot form
2 comments:
Elia just posted pictures of Kevin with a carrot bat. That Easter bunny must have had a surplus!
1-the number of carrot bats I own.
100+- the number of times I've been wacked with it.
2-the number of times I have tried to throw it out but get caught!!
9-the number of times Ella has hit brent in his special place with it!
Post a Comment