(What you do if all of the sleds are occupied and you need a winter exfoliation treatment.)
Dashing through the sand.
even for Jaaaarrrraaa
Here is my tribute to me and Wendy's super, warm matchy coats that we realized we've had for over 11 years! They are very durable and are worn in extreme weather conditions, such as the chill 40-something of the desert, Canon beach, and snow, the true purpose of the coat. (Well in Wendy's case, I avoid snow activities and not because I don't like to be cold, but because I make red snow.)
Yay for Jack eating olives and turkey snuck into bites of pie!
Yay for Jara who ate roll and "one piece of corn mom."
FAMILY
Kids watching movies in the grandma and grandpa hideout, i.e. the garage. The hideout is complete with a toasty heater, bedding and direct TV. I want one.
For me.
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
So D.J. just told me (because we were talking about underwear as we often are at our house. Potty talk.) That Jara told him "in her cutest little girl voice that she doesn't were underwear, she wears panties." He said her cutest little girl voice was sooo cute. He seemed so nostalgic about the whole conversation.
Cute kids! Glad we could have some good cousin time! James played so hard with the cousins he fell asleep right as we got on I-15 and slept for two hours!
Post a Comment