OOOhhhhhhh meeeewwwwww....look at those precious little new borns. I love babies!! You should have another one so I can play with it. I promise I will every day!!!...while you sleep even!! :)
Oh Miss Joshlyn you and Mr. Jed have such cute kiddos. I love new born babies too Miss Ashley... but you could have your own to play with right??? I hope I didn't just step in poop with that comment.
Gorgeous babies and gorgeous kids! And I love that they each have their own cake. What a fun season to have birthdays. Happy birthday to the two of them. And congratulations to you and Jed for surviving it. I find these celebrations are often a celebration of parental survival as much as a good time for the kids!
3 comments:
OOOhhhhhhh meeeewwwwww....look at those precious little new borns. I love babies!! You should have another one so I can play with it. I promise I will every day!!!...while you sleep even!! :)
Oh Miss Joshlyn you and Mr. Jed have such cute kiddos. I love new born babies too Miss Ashley... but you could have your own to play with right??? I hope I didn't just step in poop with that comment.
ToOdLeS.
Gorgeous babies and gorgeous kids! And I love that they each have their own cake. What a fun season to have birthdays. Happy birthday to the two of them. And congratulations to you and Jed for surviving it. I find these celebrations are often a celebration of parental survival as much as a good time for the kids!
Post a Comment