We are going from two "wheels" to three.
Baby three will be here by the end of August. Bringing great joy to an otherwise miserable month. I've never in my life looked forward to a scorching, desert August with such anticipation!
FAQ's
-Have you been feeling sick?
No, thankfully, but I do have an alter-ego that is hard to control.
-Do you know what you are having?
Not yet
-How far along?
14 1/2 weeks, but who's counting?
-So, you are not just getting fat?
hehehe
Jara is excited and has been telling everyone. She is collecting "presents" for the baby as we speak. Jack is oblivious to the upcoming end of his reign, it's better that way.
13 comments:
I think Jackie will be okay..... probably....oh dear I hope so!! :) Let's hope he doesn't choose to hold it like he does Dr. Jeckle!!
Yay! I'm way excited! I need to come visit you sometime.....
A hearty congratulations. I'll wait to say anything to my mom so please call her with the news as it will be tough to not say anything to her.
Be well and congratulations to you all.
Congrats!!!
Yeah! Congratulations!
hooray for summer babies!!!
congrats!!! yea!!! about time! jk..hey if i can be prego with twins in the heat f the summer of las vegas you can do it!! =)
Congratulations!!!!!!!
Joshlyn fat? Funniest thing I've ever heard.
Looking forward to seeing another adorable J and J baby!
How exciting!! I think that is a perfect time to have a baby! ;)
Congratulations!!! :)
Yay for babies! Congrats you guys!
I am so excited for you! Congratulations! Next time I bring the girls over to visit Grandma, we'll have to get together. ~megan
CONGRATS!! You and Lily, that's awesome!!!
Post a Comment