Welcome to the "Wheel" World.
Yeah! Congrats!!! What sweet baby girl!
She's gorgeous. A hearty congratulations from the Idaho crew.
Awwww - she's a keeper! What's her birthday, August or September? Thanks for sharing - three's a great number, by the way! Hugs to all!
She's beautiful!! I love her hair and her cheekies!! I want to nom nom them to pieces!! Scarlet lacks cheeks to nom!!
She is beautiful! She looks like such a chunk :) I hope you are feeling well and don't mind if I stop by to drop a gift off. I won't stay I promise :) Congrats.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yeah! Congrats!!! What sweet baby girl!
She's gorgeous. A hearty congratulations from the Idaho crew.
Awwww - she's a keeper! What's her birthday, August or September? Thanks for sharing - three's a great number, by the way! Hugs to all!
She's beautiful!! I love her hair and her cheekies!! I want to nom nom them to pieces!! Scarlet lacks cheeks to nom!!
She is beautiful! She looks like such a chunk :) I hope you are feeling well and don't mind if I stop by to drop a gift off. I won't stay I promise :) Congrats.
Post a Comment