The cast...
We did not coordinate this year. I was a gypsy and Jed was a... Harlem globe trotter? Yes, Jed's costume still smells like Savers and yes, he actually wore that to school his Senior year. Sweeet. Ryan and Wendy were animal/wildlife photographers, perfectly complimenting their twins' costumes, Miles the tiger and Wade the monkey. Wendy is a creative genius.
Here is Spiderman Mason and Miles sans tiger chest piece. Here the outfit takes on a more caveman style, perfectly enhanced with a plastic bat. Adorable.
Gma and Gpa Grandpa turned out nicely as a wonderful witch and her wicked wizard,... Sitting Bull? Grandpa didn't have a choice in his costume. Sam was...I don't remember but take a close look at that boy's delight in bashing innocent little dinosaur pinatas.
Here are my parents on baby duty with Scarlet and Elise, the cousins one week apart. Sorry I cut off your head dad. (I thought I got ya) I still am not sure if his costume counts, since in the season I think he wears that outfit more than his regular clothes.
Ella was a party animal/fairy and Jack was well...an actual animal. Cute little monkey. The tail, padded tummy and banana were nice extra touches. Oh yes, must not forget Brent, he was a football State champ.
The treats: spider cupcakes and Frankenstein ice cream cups. Blowing out the candles. Jara's good about keeping Jack on cue.

AND afterwards, after the pinata, the fish pond, dinner, cake and ice cream, we had fireworks, because no Jed Wheeler party is complete without blowing something up.
AND afterwards, after the pinata, the fish pond, dinner, cake and ice cream, we had fireworks, because no Jed Wheeler party is complete without blowing something up.
Jack getting a little assistance, because he has too much daddy in him to be trusted with sparklers independently.
2 comments:
Wow. Jed described his outfit to me, but the picture in my mind doesn't do it justice. Tell Jara that I remember wearing that witch costume when I was a little girl. I even remember how the material felt!
Wow - what the heck was my brother? Samuel the Lamanite? A potato? Very clever! And everyone else is sooooo cute!
Post a Comment