Five seems monumental when I start thinking about all the things it leads to... Kindergarten/school then before you know it she'll be doing everything on her own and as I told Jed last night with teary eyes, "In 3 more years she probably won't even want to go trick or treating with US anymore!" sniff.
But for now...
We will enjoy that she is at a magical age where she enjoys helping me (fetching diapers and cell phones ringing wildly from within the couch) and thinks I'm beautiful in my dress-up makeup. She is tender and tough all at the same time. She is not quick to shed tears but yet she feels other people's sadness or pain and has sensitive feelings. Someone making fun of her hair would hurt a lot more than someone pulling her hair. She is very considerate of me and since Elise was born she asks me if my "owies" are okay and prays every night for me. She also prays that "Elise will not whine, Jack will not be a menace, and Jack's snot will go away." Obviously she also has a sense of humor. Wonderful child that she is, she even loves time out and will ask me if she can go there, the reason being she doesn't have "to see Jack in time out."
Jara's favorite things:
-friends and playing dress-up and tea-party
-princesses (don't get me started on my princess theory)
-dancing
-being the "boss of the world" Wonder where she gets that from?
-dirt, thank goodness, she loves making mud pies
-being with her family (read this when your 13 missy) after being gone from us one evening she came home and said "I hope you missed me because I really missed you guys."
Love you Jara! Happy Birthday!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday cute girl! I can't believe she's five already - what a doll!
FIVE? Wow! Happy Birthday Jara!!! I actually found myself watching her cute little face during the Primary program... SHE is adorable. She hardly cracked a smile... but she didn't have to. Miss Jara didn't seem to be a discipline problem either... so that is a delight to the teachers I am sure.
ToOdLeS.
Happy birthday to Jara. She sounds like a really delightful and great humored young lady.
HAPPY BIRHDAY!!!!
i was glad she could come to joy school on her birthday! she's so much fun! i really enjoy having her here!
Happy happy birthday to Jara! She looks like a cute little lady posing on that sand dune!
Post a Comment