Wheeler Family Fun 2012
Newport Beach
To begin our weekend o' fun we met at the beach. I was surprised by the cold and the large waves. Most of my beach time has been spent on Newport and I have never seen such large waves or been so cold. Jack and Elise were initiated, having never been to the ocean before. Four years ago was the last time we had a family beach outing so this was new for Jara too. She remembers many things from a scary, early age but 18 months is even too far back for her.
Babe on the beach
Jara constructing, it's in her blood. Can you tell she is whistling? She's really good and really loud. Of course she is awesome at whistling since I spent many years squelching the ability out of happy little first graders.
Cousins
Poor Jack spending most of his beach time howling at the whole beach in his eyes.
Flying above the waves. I wish Jed could do that with me. I try to get him to but alas...
Trouble, lots of sandy trouble
More sandy trouble. Not entirely thrilled about face planting in the sand. What they fail to tell you on the sunblock is that it will protect from sun due to the fact that the sand will stick to your child thus creating a naturally protective mask/barrier.
1 comment:
I love the beach... but I would be the nose plant in the sand photo.
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment