Wheeler Family Fun 2012
Part 2
Disneyland!!!
Mickey and Minnie and their little Mouseketeers
...For the most part
A sight to behold. 25 Red mouse shirts=no one got lost. I heard this once or twice "No it's my turn to tell them how many in our party."
The princess, we told them it was Jasmine, with the little princesses
Jara's favorite ride. First time for all of us.
These bugs do bite, I mean bump.
Jack loved the Merry-Go-Round. " I didn't have to cry mom!"
Elise merry on the go-around
Grandma livin' it up. My favorite picture of all.
3 comments:
Looks like too much fun. I love the t-shirts!
ToOdLeS.
It's so fun that you blog about the Wheeler happenings - glad no one in red got lost at Disneyland. Thanks for sharing!
Sounds like just a wonderful vacation for all - even if sand was everywhere at times. Lots of wonderful family memories.
Post a Comment