Sunday, May 19, 2013

More

MORE! We hear that a lot these days.  She seems to get the most face time on here, it's the youngest one demanding her fair share (all) of the spoils.  I love this stage because she can do so many things but is still a baby too.  Her personality shines.
Elise loves this hat. So does the cat-he sleeps in it. I prefer it on Elise's marker smeared face

Getting ready to go out into the world. She has been collecting items for her back pack: rocks, the cat, cheetos, her sippy cup-all the essentials

Elise LOVES to draw.  All the markers are booo (blue) and she has issues with the leeeeed (lid)  

Playing dress-up.  I'm not sure if we call this the syrup lady look or the Tupac look...

Reading a little Ariel.  Quite cozy.  Why can't I spend my day like this too?

And when she gets done with reading, toys in a lid

Elise loves the wagon and after Jed and I were worn out, we coerced spiderman into working out his big muscles.  Thank goodness he is so strong.

1 comment:

Bowler Family said...

The Tupac look fits her nicely!!!