Monday, December 8, 2014

Cat Problems

I went to the bathroom one night and to my surprise, I found a cat glued to my toilet!  Quite alarming in the middle of the night.  All I could think of was our Elf on the Shelf really was Chucky.  Once I came to my senses the next morning, I realized my 8-year-old has perfected her scissor skills and has a wicked sense of humor.  I have no idea what gave her this idea but I'm still laughing at creepy cat stuck to the toilet, it never gets old.

Then our evil, black cat went on a killing (kinda) spree.  She wounded this helpless little bird, left feathers all over the garage and then disdainfully went back to sleeping.  So...

Jed had to extract the birdie from the garage.  The squeaks.  I'm still hearing them.  I tried to get him to raise it in captivity until it was strong but he has no mercy for wounded creatures he might have to splint with popsicle sticks and feed with a dropper.

No comments: