Monday, February 9, 2015

Elise is the Ruler of the World

Holding her self-portrait.


I don't know where to begin.  She rules.  Listen...

-"I am going to pump your guts..." 
(Home Alone, maybe not such a good choice for a 3 year old)
-"You want me to pound you!?"  
(Charlie Brown Thanksgiving, also not a good choice.)
-Playing with the neighbor boy "T" also three
T:  You're a baby
E:  Indignant "I not a baby, I is a big girl, I wear panties, SEE!!!"  
And then she pulled down her pants in the middle of the road for the whole neighborhood to see her big girl panties.
-While at a farmer's market in Las Vegas and peacocks are strutting around calling "hellllp, hellllp" (tell me you think that's what it sounds like they are saying too)  "WE CAN'T HELP YOU!!!"
-While driving on top of a fly-over bridge in 'Vegas.  "Daddy don't fall off, I'll scream like a girl, WAIT, I IS a girl!!!"
-She has had a baby in her tummy since October and his name is "Gobble." She talks about him, loves him, and pets him every day.  She has also bought him clothes and eats special food (extra treats) just for him.  One morning I went to get her out of bed and she told me "oh my baby is hurting me."  Today she was happily playing with her toys and then suddenly out of nowhere stopped and got a big face and put her hand to her belly and said "OOO he's kicking me."  She has been telling everyone he is coming out when mommy's baby comes out.  I don't know what sort of exorcism Jed and I will have to perform to make that happen, but I'm hoping a trip to Wal-Mart to buy a dolly on our way home from the hospital will solve the problem errr condition.  

Notice how most of these sentences have caps and exclamation points.  Jed and I are seriously thinking we need to have our ringing ears checked.  She has one volume and never. stops.  Precious little pet. Life would be so dull without her.

No comments: