Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Jack's Ski Adventure

Winter X Games+Jed's Ski Trip to CO=Jack Wanting to Learn How to Ski

The last weekend in January, Jed took Jack up to Brian Head and enrolled him in ski school.  I was afraid.  I remember when Jed "taught" me to snowboard."  I still have the bruises and it was 15 years ago!  Jack did much better. Even in blizzard conditions he loved it and "only wrecked one time!"  Jed videoed him going down the mountain and my heart skipped a beat when I saw how fast he was going.  One word-trees.  
The above picture is with his instructor and class.  
Jack is the third from the left.

 
Lots of fog.  Good thing my boy has orange pants.

Hopping off the ski lift.  Jack's on the left.  
He told me he liked the ski lift.  
Clearly he is not my child.


"I didn't need poles mom, dad did..."

I'm glad this was a good experience for both of them.  Jack learned something new successfully and Jed has a skiing partner now.  Next CO trip Jed, well, I'm pretty sure Jack is under the weight limit for carry-on??  I loved the excitement in Jack's voice when he called me afterwards, it made me forget the Pandora's box we may have opened!

No comments: