Sunday, October 4, 2015

Elise 4.0

Where do I begin?
I think this picture says a lot, so innocent and angelic. However, this blessed angel doesn't have on a ninja turtle shirt for nothin'!
She never stops.  Ever.  So much love, energy and words.
 Her quotes.  Jed and I die laughing. 

Occasionally she's violent, it's all talk (mostly)"I'll punch you in your patella!" Good thing her preschool teacher is teaching her all the correct names of the bones.

We have also been watching 'Emperors new Groove' and she occasionally threatens to 'Smash you with a Hammer' if you don't cooperate.

Me:  "Elise you're naughty" (after she threatened one of her siblings)  
Elise:  "It's okay, Jesus still loves me."

At the lake Jed wrecks on the wakeboard: "Game over daddy."

"I saw that witch at grandma's and cried like a BOY!"  Of course she isn't going to insult girls. 

"It looks like coronation day."  As we were all in Utah celebrating Jed's parents mission homecoming.

Our old man neighbor "K' came over for dinner she told him as he walked in the door, "K__ I'm so glad to see you!  Give me a hug."  She is extremely friendly.  I have to remind her that her doll cannot hug random strangers in the grocery store.  Yes that happened.  

At the lake she went off in the rocks to go to the "bathroom,"
Me:  "Elise, you done?"
Elise:  "Just wiping my invisible poop."  Sometimes she's gross.

"I'm the princess now because I got sick of being the queen, she just sits around all day on her throne."

She also insists that her dolly named 'Diamond' say evening prayers, which she performs in a higher, diamond-toned voice. Diamond (in actuality her alter ego)also recently lost her hand in an unfortunate accident, and Elise tells everyone "this is Diamond she needs to have her hand super glued back on."




No comments: