Saturday, October 3, 2015

Ruby the Refugee

Stupid dog tore up my Raouuuul blanket.  
Let me explain...
Once upon a time when I was wild and free and 18, I went to Mexico for Spring Break, my one memento was a blanket haggled out of the back of a van owned by a man named Raouuuul.  Use your very best accent.   It was a prime moving/camping/picnicking all around, multi-purpose, indestructible piece of quality workmanship.  Ra-ool made the best.  Until Ruby came along.  As you can see my backyard is a pit of despair thanks to her, nothing survives her wrath.  Anyway, as we were eating dinner one night I see her burritoed up in the blanket waging war with her tail and sent a picture to my sister, who promptly texted me back that she looked like a war refugee and /or Sarah McLachlan should be singing a song about saving the animals. Whatever, everyone knows she was just fashioning her own doggie poncho to hide her drugs. Loca perra.


No comments: