Once Renn reached seven months it was game on. He could sit, army (zombie) crawl, and started trying to pull up on everything. His favorite jungle gym is ME! He has two sharp little razor teeth he got around five months he likes to chomp things with. Unfortunately, he is going to have to wait a bit longer for solids because he can barely digest baby cereal and that has led to a lot of anger my friends. His stomach is and has been very sensitive. Sleep is another issue. Waking at least 3 times a night is usual. It has led to some very interesting conversations, forgetfulness and other incidents related to running the empire around here. Half mast is where we are at when the mommy doesn't sleep. I'm zombie crawling too. Don't take it personal if I forget your name or start saying that thar' again. My primitive, animal brain has taken over, it's a small wonder I can remember speech. Who needs speech when you can stare into that precious little face all day and
communicate through nom nommming!
No comments:
Post a Comment