We decided it was time to introduce Renn to Red Rock. It was a great day for hiking and being out in the desert. One of the last warmish days of the year.
The hikers, Ruby included. They all think they are mountain goats, Ruby included.
A little social studies lesson included for free.
See Renn you will grow up to be a great mighty warrior just like your dad who is manly enough to not care that he's wearing you on his chest to save his wife's back.
See kids, this is why they drew those stick goats into the rocks. I have never witnessed such an impressive herd of big horn sheep in my life. There were at least 20 and so many rams. Big rams. With lots of curly horns. We were so close I might have been a little afraid at one point they would fear Ruby's dumb dog antics and stage a charge.
Hike #2
More wild animals in the desert, native species, the kind that go crazy around Christmas and need to be thoroughly exercised.
I want to hike like Renn.
No comments:
Post a Comment