Friday, October 14, 2011

Blessing Day


Elise on her big day. She was beautiful and happy. No crying or fussing, only kicking grandpa in the head (because he is much shorter than daddy.)

Elise and I afterwards, after the tears stopped flowing. Mine not Elise's. Why am I as so emotional, it couldn't be because I just had a baby, could it???



Our little family outside of the Moapa church building. Elise is the second of our children to be blessed in the Muddy River Spanish Branch.




Yes, Jed had a difficult time holding Elise in her princess dress. Too much dress, too little baby but isn't it the loveliest dress you've ever seen?


4 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

You all look wonderful. Enjoy that beautiful family and cute bunch of kids you have. I hope Miss Elise continues to be your calming baby. Those really are a blessing!

Bowler Family said...

I do love the dress!! :) Maybe I should get something like that for Scarlet! ;)

Lisa said...

I'm so glad the day went well. I wish we didn't have a gazillion other scheduled that day. I can't wait to see her! And the rest of you of course! I thought Mom and Dad were coming up before the blessing so I could send them stuff for Elise. I'll have to get my butt in gear and mail them!

The Wheelers said...

She is so precious! And I am envious of that lovely dress. I would hang it on my wall just to stare at it some more. What a sweet day!