The classic Christmas Eve jammies pose. I love the anticipation and excitement of
"Twas the night before." We read Luke 2 and tuck them snugly in bed and then Jed and I go to work. Tucking excited Christmas children into bed is one of my favorite joys of being a parent. Jara and Jack are at a truly magical stage, they are big enough to "get it" and small enough to completely embrace it. Big eyes peeking out of covers are priceless.
Okay, so this is the one picture I got of all of Christmas morning, too much was going on to take pictures. However, how cool is Jack? He has been asking for a green 4-wheeler helmet since summer and what completes the look better than a GREEN "light saver."
Seeing as how Christmas was on Sunday we dressed up for church and enjoyed a meeting perfectly perfect for the celebration of the birth of our Savior. I like when the two coincide, it seems to bring an extra special meaning to the day.
1 comment:
What cute kiddos!!!!! There is nothing better than the excitement Christmas brings.
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment