Elise's birthday was the same week as school starting and the big pack-up. I did everything I normally would have for a birthday party but I don't seem to have a memory of it. We had two different kinds of pasta and minnie mouse cupcakes. I think...
Elise loves Minnie Mouse, hence the Minnie mobile. And when Minnie tells you to go faster, she means business. Elise wasn't ready for fast Minnie and ran screaming. Until Jack showed her the HORN! I have no one to blame but myself.
Elise and Scarlet having a little "pea" party. Sometimes Elise will play nice and not scream at another child if they come within a two-foot radius. We have been having tea parties every day for the past month. Elise does not understand why she can't have a tea party for every meal. She will sit down in the middle of the kitchen floor, spread her blanket and pat the ground next to her and insists on a tea party. If you see me eating my cereal on the floor by myself you will know how things started out. The containment of the high chair is lacking during tea party time.
Cupcakes=Happy
Elise likes frosting. Cupcakes, meh. This is the face you get when the frosting runs out. Don't worry I promptly filled her up with another bowl of ice cream, three in fact. After all, birthday's only come once a year.
I love my little Elise. She is a demanding little tyrant but I have savored her baby days. She is loving and funny and so full of personality. Powerful. Very powerful. And she can walk like an old lady so perfectly that if I am ever having a bad day all I need to do is request the old lady walk and the problems of the moment are solved.
Lest we forget...
Happy Birthday Elise!
1 comment:
Must post pictures of the old lady walk. Funniest thing EVER! Happy birthday Elise!!
Post a Comment