The party of all parties. The second weekend in October we celebrated Jed's, parents mission, fare-thee-well. Kathy threw the Happy Everything party. It was spectacular!
The big cousins, the two sets of twins and baby girls are missing. Ya that's a lot of kids/fun/cousins/noise.
We played .
Jed being good at something competitive.
Joshlyn being good at something non-competitive.
We ate. Oh how we ate. Blessed, blessed food. So much lovely food.
The missionaries. South Africa. Holy smokes!
We laughed. Of course it was all missionary approved and no one used any form of Cousin Eddie lines or innuendos or blatant inappropriateness.
We tortured the children.
Try getting 15 kids under the age of 12 to hold still with cards for a group picture.
The happy family. And I must say Kathy, I think we look even better than the Romney's.
We will miss you! Thank you for the wonderful weekend P+K!









1 comment:
Ohhh. I am trying really hard not to be homesick, but this post brings a tear to my eye. Thank you. I love you.
Post a Comment