Jara 4th Grade-Mrs. Wolfley
Jack 2nd Grade-Mrs. Whitney
and Elise Kinder-Mrs. Taylor
How did they already get to this age?
Jara trying to make the best of the fact that her "fashion show was ruined" because she had dreaded PE the first day of school. Cruel.
Elise making wishes for a great year. Kindergartners, they are precious. The first day of school was also her birthday. I'm pretty sure she is convinced school started in honor of her special day.
After shaking me off he consented to a picture.
Jara and her crew.
Riding the cheese wagon. I think this picture says it all.
1 comment:
First Day of School photos are my favorite! Thank you for posting!!! I cannot believe young Elise is in kindergarten! Our kinder teacher is also Mrs. Taylor! I wish them a successful and happy year. Did you get your teacher certification finished in time?
Post a Comment