Thursday, September 15, 2016

Flat Top Ridge

Here is Jed giving a little speech with the mayor of Mesquite.  Towards the end of July a new bridge built by ACC was dedicated.  Lower Flat Top bridge is the first of it's kind along I-15, this great project was Jed's brain child.   He worked hard to get it done right and on time, with many innovative and creative moves along the way.  I admire the crew for their long, hard hours to get it done in the blazing desert heat. I also admire the projection manager quite a bit (and not just because I'm married to him)  he is good at what he does.    

Interview with the media.  
I'm glad I could make it for the opening ceremony, it was over 100* but well worth the heat.  I've never been so excited for a bridge/exit ramp before.  You really start to appreciate construction for the work of art it is once you understand the effort that goes into it. 
 And lets not forget the metal, decorative jackrabbits!  Everyone loves bunnies.  Sadly however, Jed won't let me have one for our yard.



No comments: