Monday, September 26, 2016

Renn's First Haircut

Renn is lighter than my other babies and was not born with a full head of hair. 
 He had less hair on his first birthday than Jara had at birth!  However, it has been multiplying exponentially  all summer.  It was getting long with the cutest curls in the back, I didn't want to cut it he worked hard to grow it, plus it was so soft and pretty, which is exactly why Jed wanted to cut it!

He was smiling the whole time and never cried.  I have not experienced this in the past,  another reason I was holding out  on cutting his hair.  

After we cut it he looked like a real toddler.  Sniff.  Not my baby.
Elise was very sad we cut off his "cute, little rat tail."  
Maybe we'll grow it back out and go with the mullet trend.  

No comments: